Wednesday 8 February 2012

When Love Conquers (Remotely Sensed)

I'm not sure how to approach this, there is alot of heartaches, missed opportunity, should have been, could have been ohh.............. this is how it all started, innocent , pure and true, but if only, what would it have been like. Only God knows and he has his plans. I have come to appreciate how strong and fierce love is and the status quo(Gods plan), it has the tenacity to conquer the hearts of man and even the world and how wonderful and powerful it is. There is a small catch, it takes two for it to reciprocate into something phenomenal. I will be answerable for my actions one day and when that day comes I hope my explanation will be enough to quell any resentment towards my action and I pray to God to put the words in my mouth as only he can simplify it, the wisdom of it all is out of my grasp but it takes God given intelligence to understand it and flow with it. Then there is the love for family, children, all in all the notion of love compells man to do things in his life time that will etch his name in eternity..............for me the memories have a special place and will only be retrieved by the only person that can truly claim for unleashing it's full potential. Damn I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, so much for the effort. Okay, some things should be left alone until the time is right for it. To be clear on one thing, what transpired was genuine, I guess it's the only reason it's survived this long and genuine things wanna get associated with it. I never used it as a tool for swaying thoughts if it had been it would have died out a long time ago as is the nature of everything artificial. Structured has always been the way I approached things but since then it has given me a new perception of how that structural approach can be improved, I'm not saying I'm more sharper now but atuned with my surroundings.....Well for those that might be thinking of reproducing it to achieve something, don't waste your effort. Find God and he will set you free. Yeah you don't like it, not even Obama....can do anything about it. It's unsolvable just get on with your lives and take control of what you can and leave the rest for whom it was meant to be.  

 Have a blessed life to everyone who's reading this.

2 comments:

  1. This bible verse jolted me when I read it this morning......yeah I still read my bible keeps me honest yeah I couldn't believe it and it's relevance maybe a coincidence but here it is Amos chapter 3. Well everything happens for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND ONLY JEHOVAH KNOWS IT....

    ReplyDelete