Monday 26 November 2012

A life of debt

 Living in debts could be one of the worst feelings that one could have, I didn't say the worst but one of the worst. Now that I have been ridden with it and trying to fight my way out of it, I felt it was my own negligence that has gotten me this way. Laziness, negligence, disregard and slackness seemed to be the order of the day for sometime now a trait which I have felt has crept in. From this experience I would rather not go through an ordeal such as this again. I know I'm not the only one, after appying for a refinance I was somehow surprised at the amount of files stacked with declined written on the paper band that held those file. It was thick enough that I knew if that girl carried it, she might have back cramps, that brought a little relief but still the thing is I didn't care about the debt but how I ended up to be such a wimp with that debt makes me doubting myself........  

No comments:

Post a Comment