Tuesday 13 March 2012

Welcome to Matuku

To those who have just tapped in, I extend my warm greetings to all of you. I have read on yahoo that Donald Trump fathered offsprings from many wifes, this is the first time I've ever seen one and two after a hunt in Africa for that matter. Is this what succession strategy is nowadays.....I believe it's working. The corporate world is a volatile and sinister environment. Hunters indeed, coming in from the cold............all I can say is rainbows man, when the suns rays reflect and refract inside a drop of rain a rainbow is formed,  ohh an idea just came to mind. I'll let this one run.......the rainbow is gonna be perfect. It's always interesting to entwine a little intelligence in some things. The calm moves with the storm, don't get caught on the wrong side. I just added this on for sort of a retraction, the axe is worthless without the woodcutter, a saw without the carpenter and so is the tail for we are worthless without our creator the Almighty God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment